Meatless Pot Roast with Homemade Mashed Potatoes Dinner

Meatless pot roast with homemade mashed potatoes is a hearty, stick to your ribs meal that won't weigh you down.

Meatless pot roast with homemade mashed potatoes is a hearty, stick to your ribs meal that won't weigh you down.

Post may contain affiliate, direct sales or referral links. Please read my full privacy policy here.

Last week started with days in the 70s but by Wednesday, our highs were in 50s and steadily dropped. I don't think we got out of the 40s on Friday. I would say winter finally arrived, but we will be back in the 60s come this weekend before going back to the 30s...wait, what? Yeah, North Carolina's weather is insane right now and I swear I live in the one place it hasn't snowed since last January. But I digress...Continue Reading

Popular Posts