3-Can Chili, A Gluten Free Vegetarian Pantry Meal

This 3-can chili is a filling meal that costs less than $2 for 2 ample adult portions. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free.

This 3-can chili is a filling meal that costs less than $2 for 2 ample adult portions. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free.

Post may contain affiliate, direct sales or referral links. Please read my full privacy policy here.

Last Sunday was yet another freezing cold day in my corner of the world. It wasn't too bad to start, a little drizzle but nothing too bad. So we decided to go do a little shopping at Old Navy, Belk, Barnes and Noble and the local record shop to kill a few hours and spend a few gift cards (after all, who doesn't like shopping for free?) Sometime during our trip, the weather turned pretty brutal though. We walked out of Belk and I swear the temp dropped ten degrees and both the wind and drizzle picked up. Y'all, I'm a southern girl. I don't do well in the cold and even though I layer my clothes, that wind and cold got in my bones. Continue Reading

Popular Posts