Lunch Break Self-Care

If you are feeling the need for a little work time self-care, try these tips and recharge over lunch.


In an ideal world, finding balance between work and personal life is easy, but I know I do not live in an ideal world. In fact, finding balance between work and home is very difficult if I let myself get out of sync. So in order to find balance in my life, I try to fit in a little self-care time during my lunch breaks. I don't always take a break since I bring my lunch most days, but when I do take a break, chances are it's because I need it! I may call my mom up for a quick bite, I may take a walk on the beach (perks of working at an oceanfront office), or I may just sit in my car reading. Whatever I do, I return to work feeling recharged. If you are feeling the need for a little work time self-care, try these tips and recharge over lunch! Continue Reading

Popular Posts